My FREE Guide will help you to have more energy and get your summer body back!
Do you love yoga? Are you looking for an exercise that can benefit your mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects?
Then Karma Yoga is perfect for you.
Yoga, itself, is among the oldest exercises in the world. And in case you didn’t know, it comes with different forms that can benefit you not just in the physical way. One of those said forms is Karma Yoga.
If you have heard of it already then good but if not, then you have come to the right place because that is what we are going to discuss today.
What we have here for you are some of the most important things you need to know about karma yoga.
We are going to tell you what it is, what its benefits are, and why you should try it.
Hopefully, by the end of this article, you will be more interested in trying out this special form of yoga.
Before we get to the karma yoga benefits part, here’s a quick definition of what karma yoga is
PIN IT TO YOUR PINTEREST
WANT TO KEEP IT FOR LATER?
(Click image to see the Pinterest Button)
OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Karma Yoga is one of the fundamental paths of yoga. In fact, it is also considered as an ancient form since it is present in the text of Bhagavad Gita.
The word Karma translates to “action” while Yoga is ‘to know one's self’.
So basically, karma yoga is about doing good deeds out of the goodness of your heart while not expecting anything in return.
Karma Yoga practitioners believe that by doing selfless service towards others without any expectations on the outcome, a person can purify his/her mind and reach the state of moksha or also known as the place of spiritual liberation.
One of karma yoga’s main rules is that when carrying out good deeds for other people, they must be done with love and awareness but without having the desire to receive something back for their labour.
What makes karma yoga really special is that it is connected to all other fundamental paths of yoga.
Since it is known as the yoga of action and no one can avoid not doing anything in this world, this kind of yoga serves great importance because it can permanently affect the way we live our everyday lives.
In order to fully understand how karma of yoga works, here are some of the principles that all of its practitioners must follow.
• Do your best
• Treat others the way you want to be treated
• Practice self-discipline
• Perform your duties well
• Be genuine
• Think things carefully
• Don’t be scared by the results
Now that we’re done talking about the basic things about karma yoga, the next thing we are going to discuss is its benefits.
Yes, you read that right, doing selfless deeds for others can also do good things for you. Interested? Then read on to find out what they are.
This particular form of yoga has been around since ancient times.
Do you know why it hasn’t been forgotten yet? That’s because it’s very effective.
Actually, practising karma yoga is said to be very beneficial.
Take a look at the following to see some of the best karma yoga benefits you can get.
• Accepting Commitment
- Whether it has something to do with business, school, or personal relationships; a lot of us tend to get scared by the idea of commitment. Well, why wouldn’t we be, right? Commitment requires sticking with something despite all the challenges that might get on your way. One of the many karma yoga benefits you can expect is that it will help you deal with commitment better by teaching you to always do your best all the time with or without someone watching you. Being able to perform to your optimal will help you work through most of the everyday life obstacles with ease, this can also prevent you from losing your focus and drive to stay committed to something until the end.
• Helps You Have Pure Intentions
- This is another karma yoga benefits you are going to get. In case you haven’t noticed yet, it’s getting harder and harder to stay ‘pure’ these days. No, not sexually, but emotionally. Negative emotions such as hatred, jealousy, and ego can quickly consume a person especially now that we’re living in an era where everyone can judge one another. Karma yoga can help by teaching you how to be emotionally stronger so you won’t easily feel the negative ones. Karma yoga can also make you see a new perspective in life which can allow you to manage intense emotions such as pain and anger better.
• Be Selfless
- The third in our list of karma yoga benefits you’ll get when you practice it is selflessness. We’re currently living in a world where it is almost impossible to get someone to do something for you without them asking for anything in return. While that is understandable, it shouldn’t be something that we’ll just be okay with. Yes, it is easy to get lost in the idea of rewards and benefits especially after doing something hard, but that can affect the way we handle a situation. With karma yogis, a yogis would learn just how important being selfless is. This will teach you to stay focused and be perfectly okay with the idea of serving other people without expecting any fruit of labour.
Other karma yoga benefits you can expect are the following:
• It will help you feel bliss and be more self-aware
• Can instil good qualities such as love, sympathy, and humility among others
• Helps you become service oriented
• Karma yoga can develop your spirituality and inner power
The karma yoga benefits above are just some of the things you can expect when you practice this particular form of yoga. There are still others that we’re pretty sure you’ll feel once you’ve successfully started living a lifestyle according to the principles of karma yoga. What we’re going to discuss next are the reasons why you should try this special exercise.
• It’s Effective
- One of the best things about the yoga of action is that as time passes by, more and more people are giving it a try. Do you know why? It’s because it actually works. A lot of karma yogis all over the world can prove just how effective this special form of exercise is.
• It’s good for the Mind
- Karma yoga can teach you how to widen your perception in life, therefore allowing you to take on the path of pure happiness and fulfillment. Feeling joy and contentment can help you stay calm and think well especially when you’re in stressful situations. One of the main objectives of karma yoga is to help you enhance your body by improving the way your mind works.
• It Teaches You How to Properly Balance Things
- In order to have a harmonious life, you must learn how to balance different aspects properly in order to form a process that will fit you to a T. Whether it’s something small such as eating or cleaning to something big such as working or socializing, karma yoga will teach you how to balance things out so you can do your best every day.
Karma yoga is a wonderful exercise to try for anyone who wants to improve not just their physical parts but also their emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects.
The yoga of action will teach you how to live your everyday life in a more meaningful way.
Regardless of your age, gender, or race; karma yoga will show you how small gestures of love and kindness can impact a person’s day.
It will also guide you on your way of becoming your best self while making this world a better place for yourself and the people around you.
If you want to lose weight, then try out my Fast Weight Loss Program. In here my clients lose 10-20 pounds more in just 3 Weeks without spending a single minute in the gym.
All they follow is a simple and easy to understand system. Everyday there is a clear format to follow and tells them what foods they can eat and which ones are forbidden during their 3-Week Diet.
It is a system that you can use over and over again. So if you have lots of weight to lose. You can repeat the program again until you reach your desired weight.
What makes me really happy is that my students email me on how this changed their life and why the tons of other programs didn’t work.
You are guaranteed to lose weight, if not you get your money back. No questions asked.
If you are ready to lose 10-20 pounds in just 3 Weeks then Click Here To Get Started Now!